All the action takes place at the gemstone flume!
Enjoy the exciting atmosphere of discovery as you find colorful, beautiful, and valuable gemstones!
There are lots of different gemstones to discover!
We have lots of local materials such as Crabtree emerald,
Wiseman and Brushy Creek aquamarine, as well as moonstones, garnet, citrine, amethyst, ruby, sapphire, and many others, brought fresh to the mine daily!
Sharing the experience of flume mining with your family is a lot of fun!
You can compare finds and help each other to identify what you've found.
How it Works:
1. Place a scoop of rough material out of your bucket into the screen
2. Rinse with clean water to reveal the colors and crystal shapes of the gems!
3. Keep any and everything you find in your bucket!
4. Refer to our gemstone chart to identify your gemstone findings.
5. After you finish mining, bring them inside and your stones will be inspected by our experienced staff free of charge.
6. You may also have your stones cut and made into jewelry by experienced gem cutters who are graduates of the most prestigious gem cutting schools.
Flume mining is admission-free. To flume mine, we have a wide variety of buckets for you to choose from. Our buckets are made from material brought in from local mines.
If you are looking for a certain gemstone, we have two-gallon buckets that contain specific gemstones. When you mine out of these buckets, you will find only the certain gemstone that you choose.
We offer the tw0-gallon specific gemstone buckets in:
Amethyst, Topaz, Citrine, Adventurine, Amazonite, Sodalite, Garnet, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Aquamarine, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire.
The two-gallon specific gemstone buckets are $35 +tax
We also have buckets that are mixed! These buckets will include a large variety of gemstones including Amethyst, Topaz, Citrine, Adventurine, Amazonite, Sodalite, Garnet, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Aquamarine, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire.
These buckets have varying prices, they include
two-gallon mixed bucket $40 +tax
four-gallon mixed bucket $85 +tax
five-gallon mixed bucket $115 +tax (1 free cut $60 value)
five-gallon mixed bucket $160 +tax (2 free cut $120 value)
30-gallon barrel $615 +tax(4 free cuts $240 value)
*Free cut indicates with a bucket purchase, it comes with a voucher to be redeemed for a rough stone found by you to be cut and polished into your own piece of jewelry! After you find your gems, come inside to have your treasures appraised by our experienced staff and we can help design your new piece of forever!